Quantcast

***Sounds like a case of the Mondays GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I had a jam packed weekend. Dinner and a movie Saturday (Iron Man 3 was awesome), and a trip to Boston yesterday for the Red Sox game. I even squeezed in some gym-type exercise both days.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
redundant Peach is redundant.
(safe travels ... the end is in sight)

Good morning.
I've been playing guitar a lot lately, trying to refresh my classical /fingerstyle chops. As if my life isn't frustrating enough...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
trying to decide riding plans for this weekend and memorial day weekend. can only get to platty one of them. and it's probably not going to be memorial day weekend. might have to settle for missing both ProGRT's

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
this is happening?
It should. Seems like RM jerseys have been MIA almost as long as I've been a member here. The quote and a "RIP DirtMcgirk" of some kind on the back would be awesome.

Edit: now that I think about it, since we are talking about Dirt, maybe it should be low enough to look like a tramp stamp of some kind.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning. Weekend was semi relaxing. My legs felt fresh again for my morning ride. Looking forward to my evening ride... best part of my day.

also :thumb:

Originally Posted by jonKranked

"my advice to you is to start drinking heavily"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It should. Seems like RM jerseys have been MIA almost as long as I've been a member here. The quote and a "RIP DirtMcgirk" of some kind on the back would be awesome.

Edit: now that I think about it, since we are talking about Dirt, maybe it should be low enough to look like a tramp stamp of some kind.
his life story:
RIP Up the Dirt Road

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

we should just get "WWDD?" printed on a tuxedo t-shirt

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Worked about 95 hours last week, including through the weekend. More of the same lined up this week. Hoooorayyyyyy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i imagine dirt is doing his best chris pontius/party boy dance with jeebus right now.