Quantcast

Source for inexpensive beer glasses (Not Pint Glasses)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
So for a thank you Christmas present from the Mini-Mite Hockey parents (I help coach) I got a three pack of those fancy Montreal brews - you know La Fin Du Monde and the others from that brewery.

The best way to drink those potent beers is in those special glasses designed for em - problem is Laura doesn't even have pint glasses, let alone thos snifter style glasses.

Where's a good source to pick up some glasses for different types of beer, ale, etc. etc??

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
So for a thank you Christmas present from the Mini-Mite Hockey parents (I help coach) I got a three pack of those fancy Montreal brews - you know La Fin Du Monde and the others from that brewery.

The best way to drink those potent beers is in those special glasses designed for em - problem is Laura doesn't even have pint glasses, let alone thos snifter style glasses.

Where's a good source to pick up some glasses for different types of beer, ale, etc. etc??
:drool: I do like the Unibroue brews!!!

I would think Pier One or Crate & Barrel will have what you're looking for. Also, check out the Unibroue website for glass selections.
http://www.unibroue.com/english.cfm