Quantcast

Sources for pink parts

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I am building this demo for the wife.
She's uber girly, but in the funny way that she liked getting her pink stuff (no pun intended) dirty.

I need as much pink on this bike as I can get.

Anyone know of sources or gear that is pink for the following parts:

- Brakes
- Cranks
- Flat pedals
- Bars
- Grips (Odi makes some)
- Someone good to powder coat her new fork
- Seats
- Saint Levers
- Spokes
- Stem for a fox 40
- Nuts and bolts

Thanks a lot.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I was looking at getting some I9 wheels in pink for my GF. I've seen photos of those pink mono's here on RM somewhere - they look great!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I am going to see if they will give me a package deal with Straitline. I have their levers on my DH bike, love them and they're strong.

Any ideas for fork powder coating, cranks, maybe a seat?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
One of a g/fs bike:

Be warned, cute girl on a pimped pink bike and every tool on an MTB is going to try and holla at her. I know first hand.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I am going to see if they will give me a package deal with Straitline. I have their levers on my DH bike, love them and they're strong.

Any ideas for fork powder coating, cranks, maybe a seat?
Maybe PC the fork lowers? Ill be tearing apart a Fox RLC soon and the lowers will get some treatment for a girl, not sure what direction Im going to take yet.... some sort of fading star pattern I think.

ewiccami

Chimp
Dec 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
It's just missing the Pink Oury grips. It looks pretty cool, though. Well for being a pink girls bike :D

When you find a place to PC the fork... Do share. I'm interested in finding a place to do a couple of my forks, too.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Oh make no mistake, I am running plenty of pink on my bikes. Pink grips, pink king hubs/head set, and a little pink horn on my 303.

Wife's family has a huge stacked odds for the wife having breast cancer, so if I have to decorate my wang to get people on board, then that's what I am going to do.

Mar 1, 2008
I've worked at a cancer ward, and let me tell ya, I've seen some frick'n amazing miracles come out of that place. There's really no choices, you fight it or you fight it some more. That's pretty much it.