Quantcast

south park is getting out of control

ridecruz888

Chimp
Feb 8, 2005
i just watched a new south park where mr. garrison gets a sex change. it shows actual footage of some dudes sex change, including splitting open the sack, cutting off the nuts, and cutting the dick.....i think im gonna puke. is it just me or are they taking this a little to far?

i will give them credit tho for the point of view they present, just the way in which they do it...ahhh

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
maury i am out of control, yea i use drugs, i can do what i want bitch, yea i have sex and i dont use protection, its my hot body, ill do what i want. i dont go to school and i kill people, whateva ill do what i want

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Umm, the part this guy is talking about with the sex change operation is NOT a cartoon. We're talking about live-in color-blood soaked footage of some dude having his junk removed with a scalpel. I agree. It was insanely disgusting, as was the dolfin man. Not cool trey and matt.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The dolfin man was weird and wrong. But I watched anyway, it's funny. I could do without the surgery footage, but meh... it's just a TV show... I should probably turn it off and go read a book or go ride anyway. :)

I thought the episode where Cartman thought he was dead was pretty funny.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
That was kinda gross, but this season has been awesome so far. That was probably the worst episode of the whole season. Hippie episode may be my new all time favorite.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Is it that hard to close your eyes? :p Yea it's insanely gross but it adds to that effect that Southpark is pushing the limits as for what can be on cable tv. I mean my cable area out here changed it's airdate from 8pm to 11pm. :mad:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So quit watching the show.

I fail to see the problem here, except that a bunch of people are complaining when they clearly don't feel strongly enough to do anything about it...

It's easy. The first couple Fear Factor shows were great. Then they got into the bug eating, which was disgusting (for me) - so I don't watch it. I don't begrudge others right to watch it or complain that the creators shouldn't do it, I just turn it off.