Quantcast

South Seatac Night Ridin

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Got a light a trail bike and not afraid of weird spooky noises? Come follow me into the abyss.
Thurs. 23rd 5:30 p.m.

Meeting and parking at 18th Ave. So. Which is directly west of Tyee Golf Course off of 200th street.....

7 miles of XC trails that makes XC fun at S. Seatac, not that XC isn't fun "at night" on ANY trail. :evil: So it's around a 2 hour ride depending on the group. If something jumps out from the bushes and tries to eat you, i'll make sure i try to get a good shot at it before it completely devours you.............
with my camera.

if you don't show it's ok, i'll still be your freind even though you're a scaredy cat.
:sneaky:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hmm wow nobody want's to go? and yes we go on the flowcourse and can session, but i personally i don't like riding something over and over and over again..... it bores me.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
hmm wow nobody want's to go? and yes we go on the flowcourse and can session, but i personally i don't like riding something over and over and over again..... it bores me.
I would toss Kevin and my name in, but we won't be 100% until tomorrow night. I need some one to ride behind me.

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
The brakes are good, the fine folks at Old Town did a great job. The wife's in town now so it looks like a Lake Sawyer ride tomorrow at around 930 for me. She's saddled me with chores in the afternoon and evening.....vacations over! :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
if anyone is interested last minute....

we park and meet at the corner of 18th Ave. S. and 200th st.... 18th is the street directly west of Tyee Golf Course, the golf course is of course across the street from the park on the north side. 5:30