Quantcast

South Seatac This Weekend

Wunderkid

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
we all need to get out to south seatac (especially you jessie, i wanna show you up on the gap jump) if you can make it tell me, oh and i was thinking saturday, but sunday works too

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
sounds good casey im gona be there i think im gona try and get steve out there if hes not at whistler. (dam you people and your whistler)

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
I just went today, and holy crap! havent been in a few months. now its all green and thick, and the dh run kicks ass... WAY more stuff. its like a pachinko board for downhillers! good job who ever is doing the building, and thanks. im down for a ride if i dont go up i90

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
HAHAHAHA........I can't make it saturday, but sunday sounds good. what time?? hahaha, I'll do the trail gap as many times as you want me too, or at least one more than you'll do!! Sweet drop though!!! and so BIG!! let me know on the time.....JesSE

Wunderkid

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
oh yea and jessie there aint no way in hell your goin to beat me at that gap, im laready beating you by three or four hits so there

ps: now that youve hit it dont you feel like that place needs a twenty or thirty foot huck to step up to, i mean ive hit everthing at thast park except some of softies

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Crap! I have to go get fitted for a tux for my friends weeding! I'd beg off, but being the best man makes it kinda hard! Have a great ride. I'll be out there earlier warming up the trails for you guys...

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
bikeguy100k said:
Crap! I have to go get fitted for a tux for my friends weeding! I'd beg off, but being the best man makes it kinda hard! Have a great ride. I'll be out there earlier warming up the trails for you guys...
yeh... i wouldnt suggest riding there while high ;)

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
sunday noon, sounds nice. i was out there tonight, and it was kinda weird cuz i was by myself. yeah, they should build another insanely huge jump/drop out there, that would be awesome. see ya'll out there. Jesse

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I will be up there sometime in the afternoon on Sunday. I'll be riding my Huffy Freeride 10,000 custom painted Neon Green. Very hard to miss!!!

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
ok, i dont give a s*** what the weather is like tomorrow at noon!! I will be at sea tac, at noon. i haven't rode my bike in a while. and i new lock ons. gotta test the goods. I gotta hit that big drop again!!!

Wunderkid

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
i dont really care about the weather either but my mom wont let me go

sorry jessie ill just have to show you up next weekend if you can go

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
i went at noon. wow that wasn't fun. i was the only one there. i dont think i can go next weekend. BTW.....J-E-S-S-E, not jessie. something happened with the clutch pedal assembly and i had to get my bighit in the trunk of our cougar today,without the wheels. fun stuff, all that to go ride for ten minutes by myself, and leave

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I got there at 1:00 ish today. Hey Capn, your buddies Zach and Jeramiah were up there and I rode with them till 4:00 you should have come up it was fun.

"Jesse" sorry I missed you. I thought there would have been more people up there today. Other than us I saw two other people and if I hadnt run into Z and J I would have probably left early too. From the looks of your vid I think I have seen you up there before. I have a Red Big Hit Comp with a Slider + (Neon Huffy Freeride 10,000)and I ride like a hack. I'll be back up there in two weeks.

Later
Chris

Wunderkid

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
well then J-E-S-S-E what about saturday or the next weekend
(ill be there next weekend anyway just to let the rest of you know)

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
haha, i dont know about next weekend, i might be able to do sunday...maybe saturday. i dont know yet....hopefully. yeah, i have seen you with the red bighit and slider. hopefully we'll meet up again sometime.......

I'm heading to Seattle for photo shoots and an interview but definitely will MAKE time for SeaTac and other urban between Friday afternoon and Wednesday AM. Maybe even a venture to points further out, time permitting. What's everyone else doing?
P.S. I just might wanna shoot some stunts when I'm out at SeaTac if there are willing victims besides my BF ;-)