Quantcast

southeast chatter thread

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
if you all want to just talk back and forth please do it in here and NOT in the southeast photo thread......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Yes sir?

Since when have you been so anal about stuff like that? Its not as bad as other threads...
since i tried to find a few pics in there the other day.....its friggin annoying......talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk....pic....talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk..........

it sucks......and its annoying me.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I like it.
thank you sir...i mean i understand the convenience of chatting in that thread but damn if you actually want to find a pic the t-pirate posted like a year ago it can be a pain in the ass.....hopefully ridemonkey will give meaccess to go in and clean ALL of the talking out of that thread...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
what is it? I might still have it
i was just using you as an example......however the very first picture in the thread is one that you took of me at the top of Bennett...do you have the highres of that still?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
i was just using you as an example......however the very first picture in the thread is one that you took of me at the top of Bennett...do you have the highres of that still?
no opinions allowed from anyone who doesn't own a bike. Until you post pics of you riding within the last week or two...shut up and go ride. :biggrin:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Hells yeah, mueller I got my rear wheel fixed already, rick did it the other day and it is better than ever with two silver spokes mixed in with the blacks. Ask ben if he remebers what stair gaps we were hitting... I have no idea/ can't remeber what happened.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ouch...gotta agree though wiggs, i've been riding DH like twice a week and street nightly so i'll chatter away. I'll send you that pic.
hey now...i went and rode country park week before last and the weekend before that rode that trail from mount mitchell down to old fort...i currwently have a half complete latoy in my basement along with a road bike and rocky mountain switch.....