Quantcast

southeast monkey fest in jeopardy!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
here is the deal, burlyshirly will probably not be able to make it. he has had some things come up which leaves me in charge. I dont mind being in charge and i want to make the southeast monkey fest a fun time. The main issue is that burly was going to be the one to front the money for the campsites. 2 group sites with composting toilets and running water for 2 nights were going to cost 178 bucks that we were going to recover from people that attended. Given my current joblessness i can not put up the money to reserve the sites. If someone would like to step up or a couple of people would like get together then it would be much appreciated. Let me know. I can either give someone the info to reserve the sites or i can take the money via paypal and reserve them myself. Please let me know ASAP because these sites go quickly.

Also with the cancellation of the Urban Sprawl competition this year the attendance will probably jump greatly.

i would also like to say to however puts the money up that i guarantee you will be reimbursed the weekend of the monkey fest.