Quantcast

southeast monkey gathering ROLL CALL

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
if you are positive you are going to be attending please say so. i need figure out how many people we are going to have.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
yep gonna be there, unfortunately not sure where we are staying now. Might be canceling my reservation in Davidson River this week. The drama never ends.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ok, so someone save me the time of scrolling through every page of the monkeyfest thread and tell how much $$ and what i need to bring....need to have all the facts when petitioning "the comittee" aka: wife :D

also, will i need to bring a tent/sleeping bag or can greyhound and i share one of those double sleeping bags ;)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Im in.

I just got a new FR bike, so I can do some shuttling too. Will also have my dog plus maybe one girl...not sure which one though.

Jax

Chimp
Jul 27, 2004
Ben,I'm up for it! I've got a 10x10 E-Z UP tent and a 2 burner colman stove. Anybody like tacos y salsa? I'll try to call you if I have your current #,if not I'm in the Asheville yellow pages under jewelry designers.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
manimal said:
ok, so someone save me the time of scrolling through every page of the monkeyfest thread and tell how much $$ and what i need to bring....need to have all the facts when petitioning "the comittee" aka: wife :D

also, will i need to bring a tent/sleeping bag or can greyhound and i share one of those double sleeping bags ;)
as far as camping goes it'll be about 10 bucks total for both nights. you will need to bring a tent and whatnot. the campground has 2 composting crappers as well but bring x-tra tp becuase they sometimes are not stocked.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
BurlyShirley said:
Im in.

I just got a new FR bike, so I can do some shuttling too. Will also have my dog plus maybe one girl...not sure which one though.

Dont be selffish, bring them both.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
Im in.

bring 2 girls so i can have one.