Quantcast

southeast photo thread

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Did you get any pictures of me at swannanoa?

Anyways here are some of the pictures I took this weekend. I'm just gonna post a few for now becuase it's late and I'm tired.

Farris off the first jump

Farris on the first hip on the far right line

one of the jumps on the main line

Farris on the 6th hip jump

Nice table off the 6th hip jump

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Here is one more from saturday:

On sunday we woke up and went over to brevard for this little bike comp nick and peter were putting on. Turnout wasn't the best but it was a cool comp anyways. Didn't get any pictures really but I got alot of video. After the competition we went back over to swannanoa to get some more pictures and video. The jumps were in alot better shape today than they were yesterday.

And here is a vid of the 2 biggest jumps

Better Quality Version:::::
http://media.putfile.com/swanny-62

And some more

http://media.putfile.com/swanny-21

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
mtnbiker66 said:
Hey Dhracer1067,I was the guy with the watch doing the timing on sunday.
Here are a couple of pics from this weekend
girlscout(Jake) racing at Fontana His first DH race
So how did that whole event go? And what DH did they wind up using? Turkey Chute doesn't have a 180 hairpin turn??

Oh..and who won?

mtnbiker66

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
In a van down by the river.
bizutch said:
So how did that whole event go? And what DH did they wind up using? Turkey Chute doesn't have a 180 hairpin turn??

Oh..and who won?
They did turkey chute as far as I know. It came out across the bridge across from the Texaco. The event was kinda unorganized,but it was OK for a first race. mHe'll do superD at sugar this weekend.The results are on Goneriding's site.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hey highrevs do you happen to have some on the rock face specificially of number 463 lol. if you dont thats cool man i appreciate the effort. ohh and nice shot man its deffinatly :hot: .

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I'll see what I have. I took alot of shots Saturday as I walked up and down the courses. So no telling what I have of who or in what section. :D
Sunday, the only shots where of the Pro DH guys/gals.
Another one from sunday..