Quantcast

southeast photo thread

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
full face? knee pads?

just messin' with you bro.

I managed to double out from that tabletop to the tiny little transition out past it 2 weeks ago. It's not much of a backside if you can get to it. Lots of hang time though....
No full face. Just Goggles and a half shell. He likes to roll with the pads and extra protection. Smart if you ask me at the speeds we hit going down that hill.

As for you hitting that jump I have to give you props, because that’s like 35 feet man!!! I want even try it because how small the landing is. Damn you have stepped it up on the jumping sense I last saw you jump.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Damn Highrevs, you're getting good man. Did you get a new flash?

When are you quitting the day job?

I finnally got my 20D, and I'm loving it. I havent shot any riding yet, but shot some cool stuff at some local shows:

I really need a good flash though

Jun 11, 2004
full face? knee pads?

just messin' with you bro.
Yes, yes.........I do wear more gear than most. Not to mention I'm a hack...............

BUT

I do have a stay at home wife and a two year old son that are counting on me..........so I gear up for my "weekend warrior" activities! :biggrin:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Damn Highrevs, you're getting good man. Did you get a new flash?

When are you quitting the day job?

I finnally got my 20D, and I'm loving it. I havent shot any riding yet, but shot some cool stuff at some local shows:
I really need a good flash though
Thanks bro! The flash is a borrowed Nikon SB600. When I return this one to its owner, I will have to buy one. This thing is really awesome.
I’m not at the point of quitting the day job just yet… I have a few photo jobs that are paying ok, but not enough to support a family yet. :biggrin:

Congrats on the digital body and Dude, I think this image is bad ass!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
BUT

I do have a stay at home wife and a two year old son that are counting on me..........so I gear up for my "weekend warrior" activities! :biggrin:
ditto. 2 1/2 year old daughter and 6 month old daughter and stay at home mom...who has won her last 2 5k races in a row.(shameless wife is a badass plug).

Have you hit the little double into the big left hander up top yet.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
brother reed?!?!? just a random guess;)

yea what alex didn't tell you was that daryl (lead singer for my hero is me)(guy in the photo) called him @ 3 in the morning, telling him how badass his photos were. :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this thread officially sucks...other than the photos it has become a friggin banter fest.....not the intention of the thread by any means...it pains me to look at it at all now and god forbid you want to scroll around and find pictures in here...........me thinks it is thread deletion time.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
me thinks i'll come up there and break your other wrist if you delete this thread ;)

if you delete this thread, he'll kick you in the nuts
well talk all you want i nthe thread just post a picture when you talk....damn he is growing into that bike quick huh?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
well talk all you want i nthe thread just post a picture when you talk....damn he is growing into that bike quick huh?

man that pic freaks me out!

and yup...he's growing into it quite well. merritt called me today and told me about the '07 Kona 20" that looks like a scaled down cowan w/ 40mm fork and disc brakes. me thinks a new bike will be in order next year :D

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
the demo is about done, i have to get mike a little more $$ and buy some wheels, i got a big box from hawley full of carbon and magnesium the other day so i'm thinking it'll be done in the next few weeks. i'm buying that red enduro i'm riding up there in the last few pics also so i'll be set on bikes hopefully for awhile. i'll be in w-s in the next few weeks and we need to get together and ride some, i've not really ridden there in probably a year almost besides a trip to the lake

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow i didnt know this thread was titled "southeast chatter thread" post some pics when you reply or take it elsewhere......