Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
TP, is that all from dirt that was already there? looks sooooooo nice!

everyone needs to come to my place and help me build my pump-track/ dj's. i have the space, just need some input and elbow grease :D

and of course a random pic of alex w/ a funny contraption on his head and a couple of goons giving the dirty sanchez in the background :D

Feb 13, 2005
NC
Yeah its all dug out from inside the berms and stuff. Only half of that berm is above ground.
Nice work. I'm hoping to build a DJ line in my backyard. Problem is that I live on 0.4 acres including the front yard, house, and the back yard.

Run in will be from the sidewalk between my house and my neighbor's, three big doubles (hopefully Fuquay size) then a big 90% berm and at least one if not two more hits. That would be the main line. I already Have some smaller stuff in there:

Anyway, I need a big berm like you have...if I ever do this project...hopefully it will turn out as nice as yours.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Rode Country Park and did some early morning urban riding the following Saturday.

Saturday, 7:15 am.

Practicing some Trials...

And last but not least, SrPhillips89's new DH beast...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
oh yeah...but he's been grounded from the skatepark for a while....but we might be able to make an exception :D he hasn't ridden it since the remodel, neither have i for that matter...but maybe we'll get out there and practice it then give you a call and set up a time. i'm sure the owner, jerrry, would love the exposure.

pic:
old school wolf laurel DH shot (yes that's a monster T and dual 24's. it was a bad phase in my riding career ;) )

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
That sounds cool to me. Get familiar with the new layout and let’s set something up.

Couple of skate photos from the past weekend.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
tubby you having it painted??
yup, professionally done....in my garage....with some rattle-can paint. and the painter is a super hottie! about 5'10", 225lbs, freckled w/ redish brown hair...big brown eyes and a crooked smile ;)

btw, in case you didn't see the thread in the lounge. i was gifted a sick wheelset. anybody remember wendy? used to race XC/DS/Dh in these parts. tall blonde, very talkative but super friendly? i know tom knows her 'cause he was always hitting on her ;) anyway, she doesn't ride big bikes anymore and has no need for her heavy 26/24 atomlab/hope wheelset with arrow launch tires. so she gave them to mike cobler to give away and he suggested that they go to me! super RAD xmas present with a captial R!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Thats looking pretty cool. I cant wait to see the car/bike combo.
it might be a while for the car. i can control the temperature in my garage to an extent, not so outside and i'm NOT painting the car in the garage. my whole house smells like rattle-can since the a/c air intake/filter is in the garage. :disgust: hmmm, on second thought, if we get a warm day or two, i may pull half into the garage and paint it....too many leaves blowing around in my yard to risk an outside painjob. :think:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
it might be a while for the car. i can control the temperature in my garage to an extent, not so outside and i'm NOT painting the car in the garage. my whole house smells like rattle-can since the a/c air intake/filter is in the garage. :disgust: hmmm, on second thought, if we get a warm day or two, i may pull half into the garage and paint it....too many leaves blowing around in my yard to risk an outside painjob. :think:
definitely paint it outside man. the leaves painted over will just add character to the car. Oh and nice wheels man. I remember her.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Here's some serious old school DH action from years back...I think 2000? Nothing like typing your name in on Google to see what pops up!!!
2000 - Ace Raft

1999 - Snowshoe

hah hah!!!
Back in the DAY!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That ACE Raft race was in 2001. Remember all the dead critters along the road to the place?
oooohh...yeah...Windrock had NOTHING on that town we had to drive through to get to the Rafting Center. So poor it was frightening!!!
Remember, we were afraid that Loretta Lynn was gonna appear around any corner.

Oh..and you're not Jack on their results ...you're "Jake"...:shocked: