Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
escapeartist said:
heres a pic from me and Manimals urban ride on sunday, it was quite an interesting one, i witnessed a robbery and Manimal got heckled by homeless guys, hes got some better ones of this jump but i forgot his photobucket URL

i make the worst faces in the air. this "long jump" is so sweet, so much hang time.

here's escape artist hitting it too

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
this weekend at salem, i've got more of some other riders but i haven't uploaded them yet.

showtime after i repaired it

the table

x-post of 'lil manimal spanking the stair drop off of his bigger ramp

and off a drop

and eating it HARD off the same drop

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
peete - no luck on the bmx yet, put him on a 16" micro mini and it was still too big. he'll probably have to ride his bigger bike for the first part of the season just to get him riding.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Peete said:
Where's a cop going to get that kind of money? Keep the proceeds from a drug bust? Then he can drive up in his newly "acquired" Escalade to get it.
i'll just get a whole bunch of free krispy kreme doughnuts and sell them at discounted prices on the street corner ;)

peete - how old is you youngest son? i remember watching him spank jet at ETSU and feeling a great sense of closure. jet acted like he was intentionally going slow...but we all know better. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i thought this was the southeast photo thread not the south east gossip thread. Clip your strings chatty Kathy and post some pics.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
genpowell71 said:
Tell me how to get the pic down to postable size on here and I will...
dude, get a photobucket account. it's free and they allow remote linking.

photobucket.com

oh yeah, pictures.....

nice gap :D

i think i'm ready to try this drop now....but not on the hardtail :help:

from the top

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
biggins said:
i thought this was the southeast photo thread not the south east gossip thread. Clip your strings chatty Kathy and post some pics.
Listen T-T-T-T-Timmy! You're the one who took photos of me and wouldn't let me take photos of you...riding that is...nothing about man love. :heart: :heart:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
bizutch said:
...that can mean only one thing....KX80 bro. Ever heard a pro motocrosser quit cause he was burned out?
As stated above. It all boils down to money, or a lack of. I had a chance to get him on a 50 a while back, but the cost of MX is worse than BMX and MTB combined.

With all of the airline mechanic jobs leaving the country I need to learn spanish and move to south america. Or start a show called," Pimp My Jet"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
just watched Jib2 and the Asheville segment was cool. My boy Matt Purcell got his own mini-segment and name on screen and so did Nick Rogowski. The crash segment with Nick going MASSIVE and ripping his Insulin pump off was GNAR.

And yeah, Ben your car's in it when he does the wall ride over the hood. Nifty...cover photo if I've ever seen one.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
bradical said:
Zod,
Awesome. Looks really well built, not to mention fun
Thanks dude.....Booger really built it, me and Mr.Tiles simply elevated it. Coolest thing we've built so far and the sturdiest too........it's built like a tank! It flows really good too, you carry some killer speed thru it! :thumb:

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Let's keep this thread alive people!

Here's some new stuff....includes feeble attempts to ride a unicycle on skinnies, Wayne fresh back from a year in Iraq, and Wayne's Brother riding a woman specific mountain bike off the Squirrel Pelt (which is a 10 to 15 foot drop depending on how much speed you carry :thumb:

Here's a pic of Shasta McGheyLick gettin' down the Dirt Rag Drag

Here I am attempting to ride the DRD on the uni.......and falling

Wayne going big off the Squirrel Pelt

And the true highlight photos......Wayne's Brother hitting the Squirrel Pelt on a woman specific Raleigh Tara

And the vids......
The first one is Wayne hitting a little gap jump that the G-vegas boys made:
G-vegas Gapper

The second vid is AWESOME, first Wayne kills the Squirrel Pelt, then his Brother hits it on the girly Tara and about endos.......only the steep tranny of the hollar saved him from taking a dirt bath:
As close as it gets to going over!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Keep the thread alive!
Here's some shots that were taken out at Planet Zod this Sunday.....some are a little blurry :thumb:

Mark the MadMan

Mr.Tiles

and myself.....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
1.zods yard. yes if you know zod
2.they wont get pissed as long as you bring hot teenage girls with you
3.yes

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
:nuts: Biggins you damn freak.......I'm a lot slower paced than you think.

1. Zod's yard, invite only.
2. I don't mind younger riders but riders under 18 I'll have a note I want signed by your parents.(unless you're a G-vegaz Stunta)
3. I live in a dry town, and I don't drink, and nobody will be drinking at my house. But you can drink beer anywhere, you'd be coming over to ride. :thumb:

*EDIT* and I don't think my wife would appreciate the hot teenage girls..... :D

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Heres a few from a lake in Winston. Ive never built sequences before and we didnt use a tripod so i appologize for the sub-parness.

Formermtboarder hipping on his newly customized p.2

formermtboarder in a moment of dread

me on the same hip, forgetting to nose in

and finnaly me on a natural table