Quantcast

southeast photo thread

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
hey that crop was of me im famous. and wow that actually looked good i liky
. ohh wait t pirate did it of course its going to be good.

ohh and of course awsome pics guys i enjoyed.and biggins your wrist still makes me cringe

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
biggins said:
cool haro, im suprised the city of Cary lets you have that in your yard
Thanks!
What they dont know wont hurt them!!
I doubt they know that I am building a 5 foot drop back there! I got the wood allready!! :D

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
I decided that i had a pic worthy of this thread. I gave supermans a shot on a whim the other day, turned out pretty good.

Feb 13, 2005
NC
Greyhound said:
Here's a few from last Sunday out at Tar River. Just north of Durham for those that haven't heard of it. Lots of jumps, stunts, XC.....Can't believe y'all haven't heard of it. :)
[snip]
Hey Jody I just saw the pictures you posted here including the boy child hucking off the Mega Dorp at Tar River. Thanks man!! :thumb: As you know, I'm quite prowd of my boy. :D We hope to get over to Greensboro and hit the dirt jumps with you guys soon. Later dude!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Me and formermtboarder hit up a lake that doesnt exist on saturday before i made the trek to cp, heres what we got

former hittin the table from behind

Former on a tailwhip attempt

and the landing...

former goofin off for the camera (no he didnt land this)

and finally, former on a no footed can can attempt

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
formermtboarder said:
dickiesbike where is that jump ur supermanning?

Friends backyard...we built up a nice 8 ft to tranny drop before that jump and a 20 ft gap afterwards. It's my practice area, il get some more pics later

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
deffinatly wish i had a place like that behind my house. yeh i got a whole lot full of them close but i still have to get in the damn car to get to them.

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
me89 said:
deffinatly wish i had a place like that behind my house. yeh i got a whole lot full of them close but i still have to get in the damn car to get to them.

The kid whos yard its in doesnt even ride anymore. It used to be way more kept up and had a lot more stuff. We have a lot of places to go other than his yard but they are all at least 20 minute drives, and without a truck im SOL for those and end up at his house.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
formermtboarder said:
where that jump is, is that that place kinda near hobby?
No, its just some other guys house manimal's told me about it before, isnt someone fixin it up for their senior project?

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Uh-oh, this thread is getting off course!! :blah:

I guess I better add a picture since this thread is for pictures!! :D

Well, here is my new backyard drop in action!!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
dickiesbike1 said:
Friends backyard...we built up a nice 8 ft to tranny drop before that jump and a 20 ft gap afterwards. It's my practice area, il get some more pics later
here's a pic of the drop at dans house....don't you wish ur mom would put up the money for the wood to have a well built drop at your house :D :thumb: even though the dude doesn't ride anymore....he still has the coolest mom!

and the big double that is in need of repair at the moment

man, i miss riding this place everyday! i shacked up with that kids family while i was looking for work and everyday after my resume fest we'd jump/build. it was so nice having that in the back yard.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
its not that far away buck, near 68 in summerfield. get with alex and we'll all make a ride/build day out of it. we need help fixing the place up a bit. really fun place to session 'cause there's not much of a hill to walk back up...unlike some other places :D

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I have an Aunt and Uncle that live in Summerville, just outside of greensborol. I usually visit there once a year.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
CharlieM said:
I have an Aunt and Uncle that live in Summerville, just outside of greensborol. I usually visit there once a year.
summerville or summerfield? i've never heard of a summerville in that area...but then again, i don't get outside of the greensboro area much.

and a pic, since this is a pic thread :thumb:

fat guy on a wall in the woods

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
manimal said:
summerville or summerfield? i've never heard of a summerville in that area...but then again, i don't get outside of the greensboro area much.

and a pic, since this is a pic thread :thumb:

fat guy on a wall in the woods
Is this the same time when you ended up crashing and managing to hit yourself in the face with your bars?