Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
took noah out to northwood today for the first time in a looong time. he had a good time and was able to handle those trails a lot better than the last. he ate it nasty after the little drop before the creek crossing. landed the drop fine but crashed after he crossed the creek and got skewered by his handlebar. at least the pic came out cool ;)

Feb 13, 2005
NC
He's 13 now.

Crabtree was open yesterday (Dec. 31). But I just called and they are closed today (new's day and all). Maybe we can meet you guys out there in the coming days if it doesn't rain. I'll shoot ya my number via PM.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Randomness:

Pisgah waterfall from a big solo ride a couple weeks ago.

Random shot from pisgah the same day.

The shred sled and matching ripstik with some pimp lighting.

Droppin' bombs.

Hopefully more to come soon.

Feb 13, 2005
NC
Dan, Sweet pictors of Conner. Need to drag him up here soon, so we can hit some Peesgah. Maybe drag him over to the DJs at Swannanowhere.
Sounds good man. I built the boy a sweet little Blur but he never rides it. Gots to get him in shape for some trails...I don't have to talk him into hitting DJs though.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
He rides MTB's once a year and detroys everyone. Rider Weston Pope

This was a pretty sick wallride considering he had to gap over a 2ft ledge to ride an oppositely curving wall.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
What trails did you ride today?

Dsapp, his friend and I rode in Wilsons today. Greentown and Beehive I believe. I some shock issues resulting in my riding beehive with the rear shock stuck down.