Quantcast

southeast photo thread

danennis

Chimp
Aug 29, 2009
brevard
yep daniel ridge.

man paris was awesome, cold and wet but awesome. as soon as wes and i pulled back into nc it was 50 and sunny. oh well...

miragebass

Chimp
Oct 9, 2008
Profro that stuff looks sweet. Wish I didn't live 6 hours from Windrock so I could come help you guys build stuff. Windrock has become my favorite place for downhill, and if your XC work is half as good as your downhill work then I guess I'm gonna be bringing a second bike along in the future!

coreywillard

Chimp
Sep 19, 2009
Winston-salem N.C
hey i remember seeing you at some of the beech mountain races. i talked to you about your morewood and your kick ass bike rack. i think your the guy. could you tell me where you got thar rack from

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
did some frozen dirt riding with alex boyd today at the lake. my first time on dirt in a while and my riding was evidence of that ;)

alex:

the only thing i could do today..

also...a teaser pic of the start of the new pump track at Garlic's place :D

cmscheip

Chimp
Mar 1, 2009
did some frozen dirt riding with alex boyd today at the lake. my first time on dirt in a while and my riding was evidence of that ;)

alex:

the only thing i could do today..

also...a teaser pic of the start of the new pump track at Garlic's place :D
Where are these pictures of?

TheRiddler

Chimp
Aug 23, 2009
profro i just wanta say that your helmet cam videos were a big part in me catching the bug again after 6 years and getting a yz250f. i cant wipe the grin off my face when i ride now haha whatr you riding, exc200?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
whatr you riding, exc200?
Yep. 2004. I am thinking of getting a newer 250 2T to get a little more low end. In the winter when traction is next to nothing being able to stay in a gear a little longer would be nice. But that 200 is so light and flickable.

Bike related content...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
This guy was at the Beech Mountain DH races, the first one, and took an epic shot of me riding under lift. He had climbed about 15 feet up a lift tower to get it. He does work! Saw Gurt's facebook with these on 'em last night and was checking his site out. Sick, SICK local photog! Makes me allllmost want to race cyclocross:

His blog is full of nasty steez too:
http://jeffzimmermanphotography.com/#/blog/

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
2 shots of my buddy from last night. I've found I end up a lot warmer and drier if I stand back and shoot than if I actually try to snowboard myself.

Doug-is that actually a trail in your post or are you just manning it? Awesome line.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Doug-is that actually a trail in your post or are you just manning it? Awesome line.
That was an actual line. We had some fun stuff hidden at Bigfoot. But that was in day when I didn't work too much at Windrock. Now it seems with maintaining DH trails and building this new all mtn. masterpiece, Bigfoot has fallen off.

From warmer days...

Windrock all mtn masterpiece...

Last edited: