Quantcast

southern oregon trails?

scotteric

Chimp
May 11, 2004
seattle
hey southern oregoners, i will be driving north from san fran to seattle wed. or thurs. and will possibly be stopping to get in a rip along the way. right now its a toss-up between nor-cal and south oregon as i've heard ashland has some good trails. any suggestions for dh/freeride type stuff close to I-5 would be much appreciated. pedaling up is ok btw. thanks in advance, scott

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
What kind of riding do you want. Ashland is bout the best it gets in southern oregon, and its right on I5. If you get off the freeway at the north ashland exit and take a left over the freeway and then take a left at the light there is a killer bike shop that can set you up with all the right trails. The shop is called Bear Creek Bicycles. After you turn left at the light its less that a quarter mile on the left. You really cant miss it.

What time you planning on comming through and what not.

Edit: just saw that you wanted dh/fr stuff. Ashland is the place to go. If you stop ask bout... time warp, bull gap and four corners. depending on how much time you have wagner is great.

scotteric

Chimp
May 11, 2004
seattle
What time you planning on comming through and what not.

that depends on when i leave the bay area but probably early to mid-day thursday. as of now it looks like i'm going to stop in shasta and ride "the entertainer" because its freakin' 14 miles of downhill with some jumps and what-not strewn about it and its right off the highway. but thanks for the info, just in case my original plan doesn't work its good to know some ashland info.

Edit: just saw that you wanted dh/fr stuff. Ashland is the place to go. If you stop ask bout... time warp, bull gap and four corners. depending on how much time you have wagner is great.
Yesterday 04:07 PM