Quantcast

Southern Scene: What do we do from here?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Option 1. - fun flowly trails that aren't gnar-core, but are still fun to ride at speed

Option 2. - extreme, techincal courses that test the skills and nerves

Option 3. Option 1 AND Option 2

I don't see why its so complicated.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Those options-good ! :love:

This site keeps me in the loop a little in the DH world & sell stuff..

I like to ride more than try & brainstorm on Ridemonkey. Jeez, if i rode the same amount of time i spend on Ridemonkey all these years- i would be a sick rider... :nuts: :nuts: :blah:

ballzy

Chimp
Sep 16, 2005
profro said:
Option 1. - fun flowly trails that aren't gnar-core, but are still fun to ride at speed

Here here!!! :stupid: :dancing:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
We have the same problem down in Atlanta with Chuck's place. For some reason the place has scared off some riders. He built it as a practice 4X track such that if you can ride it, you can ride any W.C. course.
Chuck made the track appealing to pros as well as everyone else.
I think we've had more BMXers and MX guys out there riding their MTBs than pure MTBers.
It's out of the way but the folks who like it come back for more.

My thoughts on DH, one course for everyone with go arounds. It has to be easier to prepare, marshal and time a race that way.

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
Count me in on option 3 profro. You know I'll help with whatever. It was good meeting you saturday. I'll be out there this saturday late afternoon again.
Chris

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Chris, Thanks for the weed eating out there. I was out there yesterday and continued on a bit more. Man, that ragweed is out of control.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
profro said:

....I vote option 3!