Quantcast

Southern Super D Series - 2015

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Still working on sponsors, etc. but here are dates for 2015. We'll get the website updated once details are finalized.

1. April 18th – Rocky Knob, Boone, NC
2. April 25th – Hobby Park, Winston-Salem, NC
3. May 23rd – Dark Mtn, Wilkesboro, NC (NC State Championship)
4. June 6th – Kolo, Asheville, NC
Schedule update

Al-F

Chimp
Dec 15, 2007
Hope Mills, NC
Hi I am looking forward to this year. Are you coordinating more races that haven't been finalized or is the series going to be these four?

Thanks for putting this together!

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Hi I am looking forward to this year. Are you coordinating more races that haven't been finalized or is the series going to be these four?

Thanks for putting this together!
just these four races this year. i'm hoping having only four will make it easier on folks to run the series. later matt

Al-F

Chimp
Dec 15, 2007
Hope Mills, NC
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I will have some traveling involved, which is expected. I live near fayetteville. Not a lot of elevation here. I was hoping that The Uwharrie was back on the schedule. and hope you take a look at San Lee Park (Sanford NC). It may have some potential...even if for next year.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I will have some traveling involved, which is expected. I live near fayetteville. Not a lot of elevation here. I was hoping that The Uwharrie was back on the schedule. and hope you take a look at San Lee Park (Sanford NC). It may have some potential...even if for next year.
Yeah I was hoping to get Uwharrie back on the schedule but it just didn't work out. If you have interest in promoting a race at Uwharrie and/or San Lee for 2016 just let me know.

Also the hobby park & rocky knob dates have interchanged. And we are looking to push the Kolo race back one weekend due to the multiple other races going on that same weekend.

Al-F

Chimp
Dec 15, 2007
Hope Mills, NC
Thank you for the update! That is an interesting proposal! I will talk to some people and see what we can come up with for next year!

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Thanks to everyone that made it out this past weekend! We lucked out with some great weather. Results are already posted at USAC and we'll have them linked to the series site later this week. Hope to see everyone at Kolo in a few weeks!