Quantcast

Southpark...........wow

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Every week, this show gets worse and worse, in a good way!

The scientology stuff was just too funny! I just took their online test, and the questions they asked Stan are actually from the test!

RobsterCrw

Chimp
May 13, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
yeah, they really are silly...
...a scam...
...and...
...they also really sue the pants off of anyone who points out the truth about their cult. Trey Parker, the subpoena's in the mail.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
I loved the R. Kelly stuff....if you've seen the god awful video they were referencing then you'll get it. HAHAHAHAHA :D

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I got a good laugh out of it, and hopefully someone will watch , and be suspicous if they are approached by a Scientologist. I remember back when I lived in L.A. Hollywood was crawling with them, trying to get you to take their test. Very Annoying

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dfinn said:
maybe that way the sceintologists can't sue them
I loved the end where Stan was yelling "GO AHEAD AND SUE ME!" - basically Parker and Stone calling them out. Funny.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
dfinn said:
watched it tonight. south park didn't make any of that alien or volcano stuff up. check the facts here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology
I hope I don't offend anyone here but...FREAKS!
"the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant who first kidnapped certain individuals who were deemed "excess population" and loaded these individuals into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). These space planes were supposedly exact copies of Douglas DC-8s except with rocket engines. He then stacked hundreds of billions of these frozen victims around Earth's volcanoes 75 million years ago before blowing them up with hydrogen bombs and brainwashing them with a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for 36 days. The traumatized thetans subsequently clustered around human bodies, in effect acting as invisible spiritual parasites known as "body thetans" that can only be removed using advanced Scientology techniques. Xenu is allegedly imprisoned in a mountain by a force field powered by an eternal battery."

I don't get it. How can you say "force field powered by an eternal battery" with a straight face?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Biscuit said:
I don't get it. How can you say "force field powered by an eternal battery" with a straight face?
It's a killer story - if you're a 6 year old boy.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
MunkeeHucker said:
I got a good laugh out of it, and hopefully someone will watch , and be suspicous if they are approached by a Scientologist. I remember back when I lived in L.A. Hollywood was crawling with them, trying to get you to take their test. Very Annoying

theyre still here...:mumble:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Biscuit said:
"the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant... loaded these individuals into space planes for transport... These space planes were supposedly exact copies of Douglas DC-8s... Xenu is allegedly imprisoned in a mountain by a force field powered by an eternal battery."
Sound like a douglas adams comedy/fiction story... these people are for real too. I wonder what exactly was on R. Hubbards mind when he started this thing, what were his intentions.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
golgiaparatus said:
Sound like a douglas adams comedy/fiction story... these people are for real too. I wonder what exactly was on R. Hubbards mind when he started this thing, what were his intentions.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BigMike said:
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Who are John and Jane smith? Just a generic name to use?
I think it's in case the Idiotologists try to sue Trey Parker and Matt Stone, they can just say, "We had nothing to do with that episode."

:D :thumb:

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
golgiaparatus said:
It was probably some sort of satirical comedy thing that just spiraled out of controll.

Scientologists are proving that Darwin was wrong (unless they all die real soon).