Quantcast

Southridge race November 20

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Thrillkil said:
Look up the 909 area code for all else you need to know. I grew up there.
"909
Area code that serves as a nickname for the Inland Empire (Inland Valley, I.E.), which comprises San Bernardino and Riverside Counties (i.e., the entire region of southern California between Los Angeles and Orange Counties and the Arizona border). A great place to live between Los Angeles and Las Vegas if you don't mind the meth labs, cows, and dirt people.
'I would have gone out with him except he's from the 909.'"

Subway in Fontana accepts food stamps.

richhouseman

Chimp
Feb 20, 2002
Temecula
PLACES TO STAY IF YOUR FROM OUT OF TOWN:
Hotels Ameri host inn&suites, Fontana Ca (909) 463-5900
Ameirsuites, Ontario (888) 703-0313
Hilton Ontario Airport, Ontario Ca (800) 654-1379

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Looks like there's gonna be a lot of people at this race! I've talked to quite a few people who have said they're going! This will be my first race in sport class, since I just moved up from beginner.

Oh, all of you should definately hit up the Ensanada DH race the following weekend! It'll be great times!!!

See you all at the races!

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
richhouseman said:
PLACES TO STAY IF YOUR FROM OUT OF TOWN:
Hotels Ameri host inn&suites, Fontana Ca (909) 463-5900
Ameirsuites, Ontario (888) 703-0313
Hilton Ontario Airport, Ontario Ca (800) 654-1379
Rich has some good suggestions, I've stayed at all of the above hotels and they are all decent. I don't think they are the cheapest though...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Thrillkil said:
crap - apparently Zark won't be able to make it out to Fontana. Is anyone else headed that way from SB?
Sorry dude , next time:p

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Alex, I think I'm in the same predicament as you. Except in San Diego. I was planning on being able to drive my car up to Fontana, but it won't be ready till next week, so I'm not sure how the hell I'm gonna get up there. kinda sucks, I just got a dh bike and now I can't race! Go figure, my luck is right there with me,huh.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
hahahahaha- I'm not going to make it down there either. My parents said I didn't do enough school work and they have plans.....It sucks, I really wanted to check fontana out.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
It's going to be a great weekend for racing; the weather should be PERFECT! Go to U-Haul and rent one of those white chevy trucks...

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
U-haul is too much money :(

My options are speading thin. My only chance, that I know of, is the Velopro Van. If I can't get on that, then I'm officially screwed. Is there ANYONE from the SB area headed out that way?

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Thrillkil said:
This sucks ass. I've been looking forward to this race forever, now I can't go :(
I know how ya feel. I missed the Nationals, I tried very hard to get there, and to make sure I qualified and all that good stuff, then I couldn't find a ride to get up there. Oh well, I might get to go practice tomorrow, but I'm not sure about being able to make it to the races. It would be nice, because almost all of my sponsor's will be there, and it would be cool to win my class while they are there. Hmmm... We'll see.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hey is anyone that's going up there today, gonna becoming back down to san diego tonight, and then driving back up there for the race?

If so, might you have room for an extra body and bike to roll with up to the race tomorrow? PM me if you can! It would be greatly appreciated.