Quantcast

Sox vs. Sox

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
First off, if you don't like baseball stop reading. Second, all you Boston fans better get a box of Kleenex before the series starts. The White Sox are gonna show them the exits on thier way to their first world series since '17.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hah! You wish.

I've got beer in the 'fridge, nachos, and homemade salsa.

It's on. And you're going down.

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
RideND said:
First off, if you don't like baseball stop reading. Second, all you Boston fans better get a box of Kleenex before the series starts. The White Sox are gonna show them the exits on thier way to their first world series since '17.
:stupid:

Werd.... The SouthSide Hitmen will prevail...

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Predictions for the first game. Contreras 6 2/3 IP, 7 H, 3ER, 3 BB, but most important a W. Rowand 2-4 with a 2-r double and 2 runs himself. White Sox 5, Lesser Sox 3.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Red Sox pitchers have beaned six batters today. HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAN SIX BATTERS IN ONE GAME!? I wonder what the record is for that.
The record is 6 for a single pitcher in a game. Dunno about total numbers for a game (for multiple pitchers).

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
wow, boston sucked today. it would be nice if we could at least get passed the first round. i highly doubt well go all the way this year.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
gnurider1080 said:
wow, boston sucked today. it would be nice if we could at least get passed the first round. i highly doubt well go all the way this year.
The Red Sox are lucky to even be there. They don't deserve it, IMO.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Now is the time for the forum which shall remain nameless to reappear. Only the most vicious words can be used to describe the hatred between Boston and New York...

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
while I wouldn't be surprised if the redsox lose this series, no way in HEEELLLLLL! do the white sox win it all - Huston over the Yankees in 6 is my pick.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
My two bits ... Cardinals over the Yankees in 6. Sorry Sox (of both varieties).

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
My predicition was Cards over Pads, Braves over Stros, Braves over Cards. Sox over Sox, Yanks over Angels, Sox over Yanks. White Sox over Braves in six. I have to work tonight and can't watch my favorite pitcher Buehrle.