Quantcast

SPAM: Any Locals interested in a Large '02 Norco Shore?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm looking to sell my rig fully built. '02 Shore Frame, SuperT+, Mavic EX729s on a 'zoke 20mm hub in the front, and I think an Axiom in the rear. Race Face Diablos 31.8 bar/stem, FSA V-Drive X-treme Cranks, FSA Bottom Bracket, Hayes Comp Brakes. Deore Shifters with XTR Derailure in the rear, Deore in the front. 22-36 front chainrings with an Evil DRS.

Size: Large.

Asking $1200, negotiations possible.

Figured I'd go local first, if anyone is interested, I can throw up some pics :)

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
you buying the whole bike i would assume. those saint cranks rock! but i still don't like the saint der thing though.

when will you be getting the new bike? you better ride the **** out of it!! but i don't have to worry about that though. your not gay boy Alex

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sir_Crackien said:
you buying the whole bike i would assume. those saint cranks rock! but i still don't like the saint der thing though.

when will you be getting the new bike? you better ride the **** out of it!! but i don't have to worry about that though.
If I can sell my Shore, I will be getting the whole bike, and then changing some stuff. Probably get rid of the Saint crap and go to Sram... We'll see what happens. This is probably going to happen WAY down the road, unless I can sell this bike like.... tomorrow :)

And yeah, you know i'll ride the poop out of it. "It would be ludacris to say that we were new to this, we do this, this is what we do"

So, who wants to buy my bike?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
BigMike said:
I'm guessing from the :P that there is somthing fishy going on...........

my guess would be the notorious quick release rear triangle has came loose! :D