Quantcast

Spam- Killer house in Bonny Doon(Santa Cruz) for rent with Jump trail and pump track.

blahblahblah

Chimp
Sep 30, 2005
Hey, My wife and I are renting out our house and moving to the other house on the property. I'd love to get some fellow bikers in there that want to help dig and improve my trails. Fantastic location for biking. Killer trails up here. And close to UCSC. A mtn bikers dream. You got to be responsible though...

Link to ad.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/apa/600279228.html

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Damn. That sounds awesome. Got any pictures of the pump track/jump trail? Unfortunately I still have a good amount of time left on my lease. Good luck! I hope you score another biker to live there.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
If it wasn't so expensive, I'd be really interested. A few friends and I are graduating from CalPoly SLO next week, and we're looking to get another MTBer house together.

How negotiable are you with the rent? How big are the storage sheds?

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
That's not too bad considering what it is and where it is. That's a sick house with a decent amount of land to build trails on and some legit road riding literally out your front door. Now that I think of it, I think I rode there a while back.
The pump track is a simple oval with 6-8 rollers on the straights and when I was there a new berm section was just built. The jump trail is modest but could get a lot bigger and more elaborate.

If I was moving back to SC sooner and wanted to live in the woods I'd snap it up for sure.

blahblahblah

Chimp
Sep 30, 2005
thanks for the interest guys...

We found the right people to rent it.
We gave them a deal. I hear you on the expensive part but thats what things go for around here...