• spandex

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • PJs

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
TheMontashu said:
should I wear my roadie spandex and jersy, or my pajama pants for the race?
Allright, you called it first. My pink ski skin suit won't fit over my armor so if I go, I'm in flannel pjs.

You should dress like a figure skater...make up and all. And ask yourself...what would brian boytanno do?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
kidwoo said:
Allright, you called it first. My pink ski skin suit won't fit over my armor so if I go, I'm in flannel pjs.

You should dress like a figure skater...make up and all. And ask yourself...what would brian boytanno do?
Dude I had dibs on the Pjs. It's my thing ask any one who has seen me ride.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh my heaven's...........I'm so.........I'm just so embarrassed.......please..........if you can find it your heart.............I had no idea...................forgive me.........

I think I'm moving into a new house that weekend anyway. We'll have fight it out at northstar this summer.

Actually "battling each other in PJs" sounds kind gay. Nevermind.

heterosexually yours,
Kidwoo

sapdesigns

Chimp
Dec 22, 2004
nor cal / sc
I figure I might wear pj's too. I can camp all night and not even worry about suiting up in the morning, I'll get more sleep that way. I have a better idea, we can all wear pajamas and we can call it the GGG PJ party. It will be so fun....

Actually on second thought...Why is there any question to PJ's or spandex? All the pro's wear spandex and it makes you go faster and look really cool. With pj's the flap across the cr*tch can open up and cause drastic wind resistance.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I'll bust out the spandex and a fixed gear if someone can let me hitch a ride. Well maybe just the spandex......anyone got a spare seat and bike rack for a monkey from San Jose?

The Ito

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
its funny...i rock the scooby doo pj pants at one cold ass sandhill race and its now become a riding trend. ive seen at least 2 or 3 groms with them on everytime ive been out there. party on garth!