Quantcast

Speaking of Boo-Fay

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I was at the China Wok the other day. A little boo-fay run by people that barely speak Engrish Anyway, I went in, ate 2 plates of food and then started making my way to the front to pay. I guess I forgot to wait for the little waitress girl to give me my check so she was chasing after me. It was funny... she was like "sir, sir, you need pay". I tried to tell her that I was going to the counter to pay but she was freaking out so I went for my money clip, but I had left it in my jacket in the car. That was the last straw for the poor girl, I was like, "I need to go to my car and get my money", she almost cried and kept yelling "you sure, you sure"... I told her that, yes I was very sure and I would be right back. I went to my car got the $6.50 and paid, but man, it was quite a scene, they really thought I was going to bail on them. The whole place was turned around watching this chick freak out on me.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Thanks for reminding me that I didn't have any cash at a 'boo-fay' a couple weeks ago, and after piling my tray full of $16 worth of random food (food sold based on weight, and company was reimbursing), I went to pay to find out they didn't take credit / debit cards. After a few minutes of me trying to figure out a solution (no PIN for my ATM b/c the bank keeps switching my cards) they finally let me have it if I 'promised' to send them a check. <--yeah right.

I'll put something in the mail in the morning.