Quantcast

Speaking of shower mis-haps...

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Somewhat in response to munkeehucker's razor-in-the-shower thread...

I took a pretty nasty spill last week, tearing my knee off and giving myself a chin gash that probably could have used a couple stitches ... oh well. This happened about 10 minutes into the ride and of course I didn't turn around, so a good 2 hours later I'm back home in the shower trying scrub all the sand and gravel out of my knee with a wash cloth; you know how it goes.

I'm in a new house and the shower head has this water pick contraption built in which I've never used. So me thinks it would work as a useful wound-irrigation tool! Holding the water pick in one hand I reach up to unleash the flow only to have this thing shoot an EXTREMELY powerful stream of water directly at my sack. I go flying out of the shower backwards, tearing the curtain down psycho-style and wedging myself in-between the ****ter and the tub. All the meanwhile I'm being sprayed by not only the shower but the water pick which is flailing around like a wild hose.

Typically I would've cursed up a storm, but I just sat there and laughed. Unbelievable.

Attachments

WSU DH'er

Monkey
Nov 28, 2003
Fayetteville, NC
macko said:
tearing my knee off

shoot an EXTREMELY powerful stream of water directly at my sack. I go flying out of the shower backwards, tearing the curtain down psycho-style and wedging myself in-between the ****ter and the tub. All the meanwhile I'm being sprayed by not only the shower but the water pick which is flailing around like a wild hose.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Holy s*it I couldn't stop laughing after I read this, funniest thing I've heard in quite some time.

Oh and from the pic it looks as if you knee is still there so no worries...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
There's a reason God invented beer, and that's so painful showers like yours aren't painful!

Hope you heal quickly and without any gnarly infectious happenings.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
You know, you can be honest with us. We're your friends and people do cut themselves shaving all the time. Next time, be more careful zipping the hair off around the knees and, from the looks of it, I'm guessing you were pressing a little too hard :thumb: ;)

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Unfortunately, an update is in order.

So this morning I'm vacuuming downstairs behind the sofa and I find this:

I immediately look up and see this:

Well ain't that bitch? This is directly beneath my bathroom and while it doesn't fully register at the time, I make my way upstairs and discover this:

Wanna take a wild guess of how that happened? My ass falling out of the shower and landing on the toilet. Beat down.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
LordOpie said:
damn! just read the part where your fall broke the phuggin' toilet... that's one hell of an impact.
Yeah, the pain from my back nailing the toilet sure made me forget about my knee! :nopity:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eek: :eek:

That was so funny. Be careful next time as shaving can be extremely dangerous.

That sucks about the damage. In a house we were renting near here a similar thing happend. The upstairs toilet was backed up and flooding the bathroom. Water was seeping through the wall in various spots by stairs down stairs. Some even came out of the light switch plate.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
splat said:
Replacing the toilet is not too bad, but I hate plaster work and your poor cieling is going to need a good deal of it. Good luck
Yep I am with Splat... I've replaced several toilets... but that plaster work is gonna loco... I have done a bunch of that too... and to get that to match up (it looks textured) is definately a chore...

as for the thread this one is 5 star!!!!:thumb: even if the laughs are at your expense!!!:ouch: :rolleyes:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
HAHAHA....this thread is awesome. You have made my day.

I keep thinking of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer buys that black market elephant shower head and when he uses it the power blasts him out of the tub.