Quantcast

Speaking of tactical firearms...

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I just bought this little cutie-pie today.

Mossberg 6 shot 12 guage with custom "penetrator" breaching muzzle break.
It's a limited edition and it was supposedly developed for Blackwater for use in Iraq.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
just moved to montana this year.....and now that im away from my parents, i can own a gun! got my self a cheap .22 last month......been fun so far.....and gopher hunt'n season is approaching!

edit: for those of you who dont know.....you dont eat the gophers, you just kill em for sport, because they create holes that break cattle and horses ankles.....they're considered pests around here......

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
If you shoot some 3" buckshot shells through it with that pistol grip.Might want to wrap your wrists first !
I have some flame thrower rounds i guess i'm saving for something like the "Dawn of the Dead" event; & a few hand made, forged Samurai sword for when the ammo runs out.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
That thing looks fun, but painful to shoot much. Someone makes an adapter to fit an AR colapsable stock on there. I would want some sort of shoulder support for a scattergun.

I got rid of my 'reach out and touch somone' toy (AR 10T) a while ago to help pay for a return to school :plthumbsdown: oh well, still got the 1911.

I have a hard time seeing the practicality of a bipod on a 16" barreled .223..???

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Okay, what's the purpose of the fancy end/muzzle?? and why would blackwater want to use that gun w/all their stuff? Yes, I'm retarded.

Feb 23, 2005
Spokanada
Okay, what's the purpose of the fancy end/muzzle?? and why would blackwater want to use that gun w/all their stuff? Yes, I'm retarded.
The brake allows you to place the end of the barrel directly against the door for blowing locks off. Typically you see the breacher carrying one of these as well as a battering ram. There is also a much shorter, sigle shot version available, but it is considered an AOW and requires a tax stamp to own.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
The brake allows you to place the end of the barrel directly against the door for blowing locks off. Typically you see the breacher carrying one of these as well as a battering ram. There is also a much shorter, sigle shot version available, but it is considered an AOW and requires a tax stamp to own.
It's also very useful for performing lobotomies when you run out of ammo.