Quantcast

Speaking of useless threads; Anybody actually like the flavor of PEZ candy?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
COmtbiker12 said:
I like the strawberry and orange ones. Those ones are the best.
Don't be a fool, the lemon is FAR superior.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i always thought pez tasted like crap. but i did really want a dispenser with an elvis head on it so that i could go up to people say offer them some like "elvis pez-ley?"... but then i found out they are like ludicrously expensive because they are collector's items and crap.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hell yes.
i eat them by the handful, the dispenser just slows down the process.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
mack said:
What "kind" of pez are we talking about? :think:
my sister (works with me) gave me a Fuzzy Friends Collectable Barney The Beagle Dispenser.

apparently this model isnt so hip with the 6month old demographic. That and the little chokie things.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
WhiteRavenKS said:
i always thought pez tasted like crap. but i did really want a dispenser with an elvis head on it so that i could go up to people say offer them some like "elvis pez-ley?"... but then i found out they are like ludicrously expensive because they are collector's items and crap.
oh man..there's an elvis head pez dispenser! sweet! what would expensive be?

splat

Nam I am
johnbryanpeters said:
I used to bicycle past the Necco factory when commuting. They had a big air compressor and you could hear the sound of it beating with its own echos as you rode past. I lived on Broadway and worked at Draper Labs on Albany Street, went to school at Northeastern.
I also Worked on Albany Street in Building NW-17 just past the Nuke , in the Plasma Fusion Center I too was also Going to Northeastern at the time and living in Back Bay.

D

d-sop

near where i live in san francisco theres a freken museum totally dedicated to pez crap.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
xbluethunderx said:
Speaking of candy that you can't tell the flavor of...

I'm eating Fun Dip... Mmmm...fun dip.

yea totally. that was good back in the day, but yea i don't think i could tell the difference

what about the yard sticks of pixi sticks. that was a bit much. you can still find them too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
i absolutely love necco wafers. best candy ever in the history of the world.
I'm not talking to you anymore you were mean to me the other day.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
DHS said:
yea totally. that was good back in the day, but yea i don't think i could tell the difference

what about the yard sticks of pixi sticks. that was a bit much. you can still find them too.
people on the side of the road sell the yard pixi sticks. i have to stop every time.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
dh girlie said:
Man, did I miss the SF and Monterey Bay Areas museum boat, or what? First, I hear that there is a Bigfoot museum a mere 30 minutes from my house...now I hear that there is a Pez museum somewhere nearby? Sheesh...

Where is the Pez museum?

there's a beer can house on my urban bike ride. for some reason i get very thirsty when i pass it.
beer can house