Quantcast

Special K....Give us an update!!!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Hey girl! Haven't heard anything about how your doing in awhile. Give us the lastest and let us know how your progressing! I hope all is well and that your fast on your way to recovery!

P.S. I find out tomorrow if I get my cast off, or if I am sentenced to another month!!!

Special K

Chimp
Feb 12, 2004
CT by way of Beantown
Hi -
I am getting there day by day... I finally graduated to outpatient PT, yeah! My PT is mountain biker who is pretty cool, he hopes to have me back on the road by April and then racing towards the end of the season... My goal is Mount Snow and West Virginia, but we shall see...
I get to go on my trainer about 20 minutes a day to bend my knee... no full pedal rotation yet though...
I see the doctor next Friday and maybe I can start to be weight bearing then... I am making the trek to Boston to see all of my beantown friends next weekend and am driving there. (I have been driving for a week which has been great.)
DHDiva I hope you are doing well!!
Kate

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Special K said:
Hi -
I am getting there day by day... I finally graduated to outpatient PT, yeah! My PT is mountain biker who is pretty cool, he hopes to have me back on the road by April and then racing towards the end of the season... My goal is Mount Snow and West Virginia, but we shall see...
I get to go on my trainer about 20 minutes a day to bend my knee... no full pedal rotation yet though...
I see the doctor next Friday and maybe I can start to be weight bearing then... I am making the trek to Boston to see all of my beantown friends next weekend and am driving there. (I have been driving for a week which has been great.)
DHDiva I hope you are doing well!!
Kate
Good to hear! Vermont is the finals this next year right?? I went in 2002 for the finals and it was a blast. I'd love to go again, but we shall see how things heal up! I get my cast off in three more weeks. I am in a removable cast and have now been upgraded to realy physical therapy. I have to do alll this icky tendon and ligament stretching and try to increase my range of motion, which right now is about 5 degrees in each direction. When I move my wrist all the scar tissue crackles and pops. It's pretty gross! Keep healing up girl, be strong and keep us posted on how your doing!