Quantcast

Special Ridemonkey Promotion from Nashbar

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
MMcG said:
Has to be over $100 huh? Crap. I could use some new road bike tires, but I can't afford to spend 100 clams just to save 20 percent.
see if someone will go in on a purchase with you. I would, but shipping would probably negate the 20%. Maybe IAB or someone???

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
MMcG said:
Has to be over $100 huh? Crap. I could use some new road bike tires, but I can't afford to spend 100 clams just to save 20 percent.
You wouldn't have to spend 100 clams; if your order were exactly $100 you would only have to spend $80. :teacher:

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
macko said:
You wouldn't have to spend 100 clams; if your order were exactly $100 you would only have to spend $80. :teacher:
LOL... I was thinking the same thing! :rofl: I wish I knew about it earlier, I order some stuff a week ago and only got 10% off.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:rofl:

A Ridemonkey exclusive, eh? Looks like Nashbar's been cheating on you ;)

http://www.bensbargains.net

Coupon: 20% off $100 purchases at Bike Nashbar
Discuss (0) Posted 11:47 PM PDT 7/10/06 by Ben

Bike Nashbar currently has 20% off $100 orders with coupon code AF71 [Exp 7/14]. Plenty of sale categories on their homepage to start your shopping, including up to 32% off all items, 30% to 50% off road tires, and a hydration sale. They specialize in bicycling accessories and equipment. [BizRate]

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Echo said:
I think it would be cool if people posted in this thread what they bought with the e-coupon.
I am trying to order a pair of the Adidas Marathon shoes and some eggbeater pedals but so far no order verification. I placed the order yesterday afternoon, fired off two emails and a phone call this morning and still nothing..... waiting.....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I've been wanting a new gear bag for a while now. And I'm always going through riding shorts. So I picked up a Polar duffel bag, some Zoic shorts, and to get my order over $100 I added a Resource Revival wall clock. :thumb:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
binary visions said:
:rofl:

A Ridemonkey exclusive, eh?
You're that guy that everyone has to elbow "dude shuuut uuup" cuz he's letting the cat out of the bag :oink:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Booker said:
Got thru to customer service. My order ships out today.:)
Sweet. Supposedly they're going to send me deals fairly regularly now, so I'll post them up when they come in for whoever wants to take advantage.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
Perfect, plus Nashbar is having a big sale also. I just ordered stuff to make a beater Singlespeed from my spare parts. $35 for a frame and $16 for a Singlespeed conversion kit. Thanks for the Code RM.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Hell of a sale here!

Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe Rear Shock
Backyard engineer? Have we got a project for you! These Coupe Del ... more YS-RCD Rock Shox $149.95
now $9.95
93% Off!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
oldskoolbiker said:
Perfect, plus Nashbar is having a big sale also. I just ordered stuff to make a beater Singlespeed from my spare parts. $35 for a frame and $16 for a Singlespeed conversion kit. Thanks for the Code RM.
That singlespeed kit rules, $20 and it has a tensioner. :thumb:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
Anyone need some stuff? I've got some things I could use and might want to place an order.
Agreed. I could use some things too, but not 100 bucks worth (want and need are 2 different things). Maybe we could place a HV order and all meet at the trailhead of Stewart to divey it up

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Konabumm said:
Nice thanks for the Hookup RM
Nah Nashbar is giving this offer to EVERYONE (also see BV post above). Wonder why there are two different codes for the same promo?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ridemonkey said:
Yep, I get a small percentage, and you guys get some really cheap stuff. Win win for everyone :)
I wonder how they calculate your percentage when the coupon code is published outside of RM?