specialized bicycle Jammed with Injuries


sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
A specialized bicycle Jammed and Injured my wife. specialized hung up on me and my email came back as blocked:
You are doing it wrong. Since you don't know how to do it, you need to hire a lawyer. A good lawyer will look at your claim and tell you whether you have a case. A great lawyer will look at your claim and move forward even if you don't have a legitimate claim, so they can get paid. Maybe I have that backwards. I don't remember.
Last edited: