Quantcast

specialized hardrock/pro....found in ditch!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
my dad and i where going to get my haircut today(sunday), and as we pulled out of our nieghborhood i spoted a specialized hardrock/pro in a ditch beside the road. there was the bike along with a shoe and hat, so who's ever the bike belongs too must of had a pretty bad fall. so just by chance this is your bike i've got it at my house all safe and sound! if you want to know where to get it i left anote in your shoe beside the road!

-Ryan

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You're a good man Charlie Brown. :)

ryan/kona29 said:
my dad and i where going to get my haircut today(sunday), and as we pulled out of our nieghborhood i spoted a specialized hardrock/pro in a ditch beside the road. there was the bike along with a shoe and hat, so who's ever the bike belongs too must of had a pretty bad fall. so just by chance this is your bike i've got it at my house all safe and sound! if you want to know where to get it i left anote in your shoe beside the road!

-Ryan

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
oh ya and just incase....i don't want a person comeing to my front door and asking for the bike and it's not theres, so you will have to describe the bike before you can have it! just being safe!

GmotoT

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Portland
ryan/kona29 said:
oh ya and just incase....i don't want a person comeing to my front door and asking for the bike and it's not theres, so you will have to describe the bike before you can have it! just being safe!
Oh man! thats my road bike! good thing you found it.. whew... :rofl:

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
ryan/kona29 said:

did you find my bike? it is a specialzed hardrock/pro.. i left it in a ditch along with a shoe and hat...:oink:

ps
i took a hard fall..

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
no dude...thats peter's bike....he had a hard fall after his foot slipped off the pedal while in granny gear.