Quantcast

Specialized has some cool bike related jobs available

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Andyman_1970 said:
So does Trek, their headhunter (MRI of Madison) called me last week about two design jobs, one for accesories and one for full suspension mountian bike frames.
And who wouldn't want to work with Zap? :sneaky:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How come none of these companies need Architectural Designer/Drafter Project Administrator.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
How come none of these companies need Architectural Designer/Drafter Project Administrator.

Everyone knows those d00ds START at over $100,000/year which is a lotta coin for a bike maker.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I fit these requirements
specialized said:
ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS ANALYST

If you're a numbers person with excellent attention to detail and great analytical skills this is the position for you! This is an analytical role dealing with budgets, planning and reporting. You will work closely with Sales Representatives to collect relevant sell-thru information from designated Specialized customers/dealers; Work with IT to compile sell-thru reports to improve product availability by color and size run as well as spot model strength; Identify slow moving products early and react quickly to avoid excess/obsolescence inventory; Prepare necessary documentation including order modification to communicate changes to Global Purchasing and follow-up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of changes; Prepare, distribute and file various Operations reports including - Forecast, Sales History, Product Availability, Sales Orders and other reports on an as needed basis. Requires Intermidiate to Advanced Excel computer skills. Oracle, Discoverer and MS Access a plus. Please send us your resume and salary history.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
This one too, but not as much

specialized said:
COST ACCOUNTANT

As a Cost Accountant you will reconcile and analyze inventory and product margin. The essential functions consist of periodically maintaining and calculate standard cost for all new product, analyze and explain monthly cost variances between standard and actual, prepare cost detail reports by product line for management, and perform periodic inventory counts as well as other miscellaneous projects. Candidate experience will consist of performing the duites of a cost accountant in a high volume computerized accounting system and manufacturing environment with a bachelors degree in Accounting. Proficiencies with MS Office Excel, Access and Oracle knowledge a plus.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
chicodude01 said:
VICE PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL MARKETING

I'll take it.

That's the one that caught my attention... beats the hell out of the other job I was looking at with the gov:

:blah:
From OPM.gov's website:
MAJOR DUTIES:

Serves as an Team Leader for designated nuclear warheads or bombs. Acts as an expert technical advisor and staff representative in negotiations and conferences with other organizations on test planning, facility utilization, and budgetary matters. Serves as a technical expert/advisor in the areas of nuclear weapon safety, compatibility, reliability, and operability and as a working group chairman for various nuclear bomb/warhead programs. Expert in the field of nuclear weapons safety and integration. Provides current technically accurate information on all programmatic and engineering issues related to weapon programs, projects, technical issues, and communications and/or correspondence related to assignments. Provides expert scientific and engineering advice on Counter-Proliferation (CP) related technologies. Provides agency support for Information Technology activities that may include Network Administration, Domain Name Services, installing, configuring and maintaining computer workstation and server software. Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm qualified for the Graphics Manager, but I'd be too close to San Jose. Blech!

And they'd be pissed when I showed up on my Kona...