Quantcast

Specialized P.2, Kona Stuff or Haro 8.2

S3C

Chimp
Jul 19, 2004
Edmonton, AB
I'm stuck between all of these bikes (Specialized P.2, Kona Stuff or Haro 8.2), so which do you think is better and why? They all fit my price tag perfectly.

Thanks!

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
ibismojo said:
it feels like a really big bmx.
no it doesnt, you must not know what a bmx bike feels like.
i had a p bike, i broke everything on it except the frame, got a bmx bike and now no problems. i should have gone bmx from the get go.

S3C

Chimp
Jul 19, 2004
Edmonton, AB
urbanhuckbot said:
no it doesnt, you must not know what a bmx bike feels like.
i had a p bike, i broke everything on it except the frame, got a bmx bike and now no problems. i should have gone bmx from the get go.
What did you do to break everything? It does feel like a big bmx with a fork. I hate bmx because they are so small and hard to pedal with. My two friends with BMX bikes rode my bike around the track and now they want to switch. :p

FreeFeet

Chimp
Nov 22, 2004
Brooklyn
S3C said:
Well i ended up buying the P2. So far a great bike!

is your p.2 stock? I was thinking of getting one too, with bigger tires(2.3 as p.3 has) and maybe a 8 inch front disc. What do you use it for?

S3C

Chimp
Jul 19, 2004
Edmonton, AB
It says it has 2.1 tires, but in reality they are just as big (if not bigger) then the ones on the 2004 model. The 2004 did have a 8 inch disk, but now it has 6 inch wave rotors.

offdawalley

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
hella over the rainbow
the 05 P2 is set up really nice, same with the P3 and the cromoly p1, still I have a 04 Kona Stuff, it has a way different feel to it opposed to the P2, the kona kind if feels long and has a pretty slack head angle, while the P2 fells short, 15.5 chainstays, and has a steeper head angle, I think I might get a new fork for my stuff, I wouldn't put a 5 incher on there due to the headangle, I think maybe a fox vinallllla and set it down to 4