Quantcast

Specialized Rockhopper 15, will this fit me?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
ROCKHOPPER
Bike Size Rider Height
13" 5' 0" - 5' 2"
15" 5' 2 " - 5' 6"
17" 5' 6" - 5' 10"
19" 5' 10" - 6' 1"
21" 6' 1" - 6' 5"
23" 6' 4" - 6' 6"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
While the sizing chart Wumpus posted puts you at one size larger, you're close enough to the cusp that it'll probably be fine, and the price is right.

Are you a newer rider? New riders often prefer a slightly smaller bike anyway.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
While the sizing chart Wumpus posted puts you at one size larger, you're close enough to the cusp that it'll probably be fine, and the price is right.

Are you a newer rider? New riders often prefer a slightly smaller bike anyway.
I've been riding over a decade and still prefer smaller bikes :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've been riding over a decade and still prefer smaller bikes :D
I do as well... that's just not universal. I'd say it's pretty close to universal that new riders like smaller bikes because it gives better standover, they're not as stretched out, etc.

CPN706

Chimp
Aug 21, 2011
Thanks alot guys, yeah I am a new rider. just moved to Colorado and apparently the buses aren't running until late November. Figured i'f get me something to take me around plus have a little fun on.

Yeah I found the bike for 100 bucks, just needs a new chain and pump up the front tire.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Thanks alot guys, yeah I am a new rider. just moved to Colorado and apparently the buses aren't running until late November. Figured i'f get me something to take me around plus have a little fun on.

Yeah I found the bike for 100 bucks, just needs a new chain and pump up the front tire.
Sounds like you're on the road to "WIN". :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Sweet! Like the guys have said, it might be a little small, but it's close enough and the price is great. Enjoy the ride!