Quantcast

speedgoat really likes this pink thing...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
first it was the Surly. and now.....

Speedgoat said:
NOTE: THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM THOMSON, SO DON'T CALL THEM. THESE WERE CUSTOM MANUFACTURED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT WE'RE WORKING ON HERE AT SPEEDGOAT. DON'T CALL THOMSON ABOUT THEM, THEY WON'T MAKE YOU A SET, THEY'RE NOT FOR SALE!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
brungeman said:
if 29'er is what your into... that is a sweet ride... I only live about an hour and 15 minutes from Speedgoat, and ride up their way every so often... they are good folks, and the Asylum is a bunch lighter than the Ti version (Titus 29'er racer-X)
Yes, I know... I have an Asylum... :)

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Barbaton said:
Are they doing their breast bike again? What is the "special project"
Yeah. Pretty sure it's going to be a Moots roadie. If you go to their blog there's a pic of a custom Moots headbadge with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon that has the Speedgoat mascot incorporated into it.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
moff_quigley said:
Yeah. Pretty sure it's going to be a Moots roadie. If you go to their blog there's a pic of a custom Moots headbadge with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon that has the Speedgoat mascot incorporated into it.
They make mountain bikes too, don't they?

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Barbaton said:
They make mountain bikes too, don't they?
True, but the Thomson stems in the pic above are the X2 road stems. Speedgoat had a teaser about the project a few months back(since deleted) that showed a pic of pink bar tape and some other roadie bits.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
moff_quigley said:
True, but the Thomson stems in the pic above are the X2 road stems. Speedgoat had a teaser about the project a few months back(since deleted) that showed a pic of pink bar tape and some other roadie bits.
Asewome. I'd def put in for that for the GF.