Quantcast

Speeding tickets are teh suck

Aug 6, 2005
do any of you guys live in or have drivin through places like montana? we took a road trip through there and saw about 10 cars a day. I drove in the wrong lane fer 20 mins striaght.... too bad the mini-van cant go over 100

funkysausage

Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
Oak Lawn, Illinois
I once got a ticket for doing 71 in a 65 and he hits me up for no seat belt when I get out my license! He then proceeds to tow my car, and leave me stranded in bofo Illinois. Some cops can be a$$bags!

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
bikingisbetter said:
do any of you guys live in or have drivin through places like montana? we took a road trip through there and saw about 10 cars a day. I drove in the wrong lane fer 20 mins striaght.... too bad the mini-van cant go over 100

I drove all the way across the state on my way to Nevada, from ND, and saw all of one police car, in Butte. Didn't see a single one on my way back.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
I got pulled over on my motorcycle out side of Parkfield, CA, doing about 85 on a single lane, country road. I came over a rise and saw the Sherif truck heading straight for me, with it's lights going. Downshifted and slowed so it would take me a while to get to the next rise, and slowed to a stop as he was stopping as well.

I bought the bike a few months earlier, but never registered it, never insured it, and my motorcycle permit had expired about 2 months before. Basically everything was illegal, and I had a turn signal not functioning. I was 18 at the time, but looked 15.

Before he had any chance to speak, I asked him, "Excuse me officer, where's Parkfield?"

He gave me directions, and before he could get another word in, I said thanks, have a great day, and took off again. Definitely a close call!

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bikenweed said:
I got pulled over on my motorcycle out side of Parkfield, CA, doing about 85 on a single lane, country road. I came over a rise and saw the Sherif truck heading straight for me, with it's lights going. Downshifted and slowed so it would take me a while to get to the next rise, and slowed to a stop as he was stopping as well.

I bought the bike a few months earlier, but never registered it, never insured it, and my motorcycle permit had expired about 2 months before. Basically everything was illegal, and I had a turn signal not functioning. I was 18 at the time, but looked 15.

Before he had any chance to speak, I asked him, "Excuse me officer, where's Parkfield?"

He gave me directions, and before he could get another word in, I said thanks, have a great day, and took off again. Definitely a close call!
Yeah, bikes and cops don't work out too well. When I was 13-14, I got a Zuma and that thing ripped for being 13. We got pulled over so many times riding two people and doing the most orangutan type stuff. I never had insurance, a license or anything but never managed to get in any real trouble. Cops are generally pretty cool if you small talk with em like you said, unless they're in farva mode from the start. I let one too many friends drive that bad boy and its a goner now but damn that thing was so fun while it lasted.