Quantcast

Speedy Beaver bike hauler?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Pulled on to the Lord Hill access road about 4 today right behind a beat up old Ford pickup. The last thing I expected was a Speedy Beaver Racing sticker in the back window.... Do one of the Beavers live up there? I hit it fairly often for some hill work. Great sunset from the top tonight by the way. Rainier looked awesome.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Borneo said:
Pulled on to the Lord Hill access road about 4 today right behind a beat up old Ford pickup. The last thing I expected was a Speedy Beaver Racing sticker in the back window.... Do one of the Beavers live up there? I hit it fairly often for some hill work. Great sunset from the top tonight by the way. Rainier looked awesome.
ha ha! Yep, that is Carolyn's Father-in-laws truck! Lord Hill?? Where is that? Paul (her husband) may have been driving it.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Borneo said:
Nope. Looked like a younger gal driving and an older one in the passenger seat. Turned off at one of the farms.

Lord Hill is SE of Snohomish and is the hill you see to your left heading North on 522 and crossing the river. The county just got an additional 260 acres up there. So, it's pretty darn big. Some exposed rock to ride too. But, not much flat. It's either up or down there.

http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Parks/Information/Park_Directory/Regional_Parks/Lord_Hill.htm
It was Pauls sister I guess! She is using the truck.

Nov 21, 2003
Yes, that is my father-in-laws truck that we use for shuttling.
But, we were not shuttling Lord Hill! :)
My sister-in-law and niece use the truck at their horse farm out there. That would be my little 16 year old niece, hands off boyz! :nope: