Quantcast

Speedy Beaver shirts coming soon....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
The Speedy Beavers will be selling shirts at the GHY event in January. We have a limited supply as we aren't sure how many people will want them. There will be a few different styles to choose from. If we sell all of them and get good feedback, we are going to set up a place for ordering off our website and of course sell them at upcoming events/races. :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
We are only doing t-shirts to start with. We don't want to spend a bunch of money making shirts/sweatshirts/underwear etc. if we can't sell them. We will possibly sell sweatshirts later on after we know how they will sell. Glad to know you would buy one! T-Shirts are sweet too! :D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
buildyourown said:
I told C. that I wanted a big pink sticker for my truck.
SWEET! I can't wait to see all these men with Speedy Beaver stickers on there trucks...hopefully there wives and girlfriends don't mind! :love:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
tshirts are great too..but i have to many of them already...id get more use outta a hoodie than a shirt :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
seand said:
tshirts are great too..but i have to many of them already...id get more use outta a hoodie than a shirt :)
Understandable. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend that would where one? They would be a great gift.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MUTOLI said:
We are only doing t-shirts to start with. We don't want to spend a bunch of money making shirts/sweatshirts/underwear etc. if we can't sell them. We will possibly sell sweatshirts later on after we know how they will sell. Glad to know you would buy one! T-Shirts are sweet too! :D

joy,

Check out www.stickerguy.com . He did Speedmetals first 2 stickers. Black and white are cheap, and very quality. I think the fiorst order was 25 bucks for at least 100. 9the second was more with 3 color, well, 2 really) its on his site.

You must have stickers ready for when your ordering food from drive thru burger joints in small towns. We left many a mark in our path.....

d

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
joy,

Check out www.stickerguy.com . He did Speedmetals first 2 stickers. Black and white are cheap, and very quality. I think the fiorst order was 25 bucks for at least 100. 9the second was more with 3 color, well, 2 really) its on his site.

You must have stickers ready for when your ordering food from drive thru burger joints in small towns. We left many a mark in our path.....

d
I know that we are getting our first real sticker order soon (not sure who we are having make them). Mama beaver ordered them and we should be getting them really soon.
I forwarded her the info though!!! Thanks,