Quantcast

Spider-Man 2 = no bueno

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
All I can say is that I was not impressed. It was virtually the same as the first one, except with less comic relief and less action. They tried to make this one somewhat "deep" and "meaningful", but it just made the movie kinda slow and boring at times. And why does Kirsten Dunst look perma-stoned?

There were 2 things in this movie that really bugged me though:

1. A very blatant and very random allusion to jesus and the crucifiction and whatnot.

2. They played a Dashboard Confessional song during the end credits.

It may be a good movie to rent in a few months, but don't drop $9 to see it in the theaters. It's not nearly as good or as entertaining as the first one.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
$9? Damn, I only paid $5 to go see it yesterday. I thought it was pretty good. Not THE absolute best movie I've seen, but overall worth my time I though. A bit long though.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
HEY!!!!!!!!!

Stop posting spoilers, I want to see for myself the stoned Dunst.

Jeez, some people, always killing the good suprises :rolleyes:

:D I was planning to rent it anyway, the first one tidnt push my kick ass button, and you know what they say about sequals.

BTW: you should have gone sans-date, its cheaper man... $4.50 better than $9.00 anyday :monkey:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
golgiaparatus said:
BTW: you should have gone sans-date, its cheaper man... $4.50 better than $9.00 anyday :monkey:
Uh uh bro, it was $9 per person, not $9 total. I only paid for myself, but I don't think the movie was worth it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
S*it man, stop ruining the sh*t that *hit is just plain shi*ty
Sh!t, At least I didn't mention the part where he sheds his exoskeleton or laid that egg sac.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dexterq20 said:
1. A very blatant and very random allusion to jesus and the crucifiction and whatnot.

2. They played a Dashboard Confessional song during the end credits.

1. Huh?.........

2. Missed the end credits had to split to get to a ride....

I thought it was awesome, Spiderman 2 :thumb: :thumb:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I kept thinking how stoned Tobey Maguire looked the whole time. His eyes are bloodshot the entire movie.

Does anyone else not find Kirsten Dunst attractive in the least?