Quantcast

Spinnin' Bike Rimz

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
sooo..a couple friends and I were doing shuttle runs the other day and it was my turn to drive. Driving to the bottom, I saw a 'burban with spinners on it and imagined a bike with spinners on it. So, I did a search and came up with this...
Linky
The real question is: How do I put spinners on my Heckler? it must be done, ya hurr..

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
manimal said:
i wanna put them on my patrol car....maybe some 24's (pronounced: twenty-foes)

that would be sweet :thumb:
whahaaha.. you will the first pimp styling policeofficer. :evil: Do you drive a Hummer. They seem to fit very well under that car.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Lefty said:
whahaaha.. you will the first pimp styling policeofficer. :evil: Do you drive a Hummer. They seem to fit very well under that car.

another one of the dumbest things on the road. i guess i just dont understand the whole hummer thing

(the car, not the other type :D :blah: and a :nope: before i get edited.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
slowSSer said:
another one of the dumbest things on the road. i guess i just dont understand the whole hummer thing

(the car, not the other type :D :blah: and a :nope: before i get edited.)
I can't believe that GM actually kept the Hummer name.

But I here Ford is coming out with a new Blumpkin line of commercial duty trucks.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
Westy said:
I can't believe that GM actually kept the Hummer name.

But I here Ford is coming out with a new Blumpkin line of commercial duty trucks.
Ford spokesperson:

"with our new redesigned tailgate and front fascia, you can have pleasure at both ends....."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
manimal said:
i wanna put them on my patrol car....maybe some 24's (pronounced: twenty-foes)

that would be sweet :thumb:
You could have MTV Pimp Yo Po-lice Ride. Some velvet seats, custom paint job, gold cage divider thingie, and diamond studded gun rack. You'd be tha mad pimpin LEO. :D And they could build in a laptop PC so you can check RM while on patrol!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
OMG if i had spinners on my bikes id hit jumps and lock my brakes in the air and be like THEY STILL SPINNIN'!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Saw a dude with these on his low rider pimped out Chevy 4x4 (Texas plates) today...

He was pulled over and all his stuff was out on the side of the road as a couple of State Troopers searched his ride.

:p

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Thas better, if your gonna go man, go ALL the way

manzima said:
Couple homies and I wuz doing shuttle runs the other day and it was my up to drive. Rollin to the bottom, I sawd a 'burban with spinners on it and imagined a bike dat had spinners on it. So, I did a search and came up with this right hurr yo...
[Insert jamie fox on bike]
The real question is, Yo, how do I put spinners on my ride? it gots ta be done, ya hurr...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
There are so many creative ways of seperating idiots from their money. I love it.