Quantcast

Spirit Science?

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
Not sure if this belongs in PAWN forum or not

So the girlfriend stumbled upon this youtube series called "spirit science". We've watched all of the videos, and some of it is common since stuff and some is WAY out there explanations of things on a hunch. For the most part the meditation and the "4th" dimension stuff I can get on board with, but when it gets into 2012 and Atlantis it gets pretty extreme.

I'm all for meditation, chakra balance and all of that, and even channeling emotions. But now all of that "adds" up to indigo children being the next wave to change the world and ending the masculine era we're in now?

Just wondering if anyone else has watched them. It'd be nice to get another opinion on this. Maybe it's just more dumb propaganda, but some of it has a little merit.

anywho here is the link to the first video, it's pretty basic and doesn't really delve into much. You have to get a few videos in before they start explaning their view. there's 13 sections in all plus some small side stories.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
mind, body and spirit. right off the bat their science/logic is flawed. Two items exist, one is yet to have any bit of proof to it.

Therefore all other thoughts based off this first premise and flawed and/or wrong. moving on.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
yeah, but if you want a good laugh you can watch the part about atlantis... evidently dolphins are aliens, as are the Hebrews, and the Mayans

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
It's dumb and non of the "math" makes a lick of , it does seem that they pick different religions like Buddhist and Christian and then give "awserse" to their holes....I guess the parts that I liked were just "simple" living common sense every day stuff...never drank the kool-aid, but reality slap in the face received