Quantcast

Spokane Bikeshops

Feb 23, 2005
Spokanada
Looking for the best or just your favorite and why.

I need a shop who openly caters to FR/DH and is cool with me wandering in with my bike and a cold six pack and just kicking it at the counter.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
For dh/fr,probably Spoke N Sport on Division, or Wheelsport East out on Sullivan. As for the beer???? those guys are always busy when I go in there.

My favorite? I sometimes go to two wheel transit but they aren't dh oriented shop, they are more high end road mainly, and XC, but they have really good mechanics. I also go to wheelsport downtown on division, mainly because they really support the mountain bike club and some of our trail builders work there, and they are good wrenches too. I take bakery goods, not beer. :love:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
where are you living at? wheel sport valley on sullivan mostly caters to freeride, and dh stuff... with some dj and trail stuff too. the guys there and at wheel sport south are both really cool. i perfer ws south, because its close and i know the people.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Is Bicycle Butler stilla round? They had the best service I found, and the staff was way cool. Plus they sharpened ice skates, so I got the double benefit, being a hockey player too.