Quantcast

Spokane on Sat??

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Freak, VG, and myself are going to be there this weekend (13/14) if you're available to ride :)

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
I do ride DH. Learning the Beacon trails so I can at least make it down the beginner race in one peice! allsk8sno and I are probably going to be there this sat. 3/13. I just ordered a full face and am hoping it gets here by then.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by rainbow_smoke
I do ride DH. Learning the Beacon trails so I can at least make it down the beginner race in one peice! allsk8sno and I are probably going to be there this sat. 3/13. I just ordered a full face and am hoping it gets here by then.
I have an old Pryme BMX/DH helmet that you can use if your doesn't come in.

What size melon do you have. These elmets came in S/M or L/XL and the L/XL wasn't very big. Or my head was to big. :think:

Either way Ican bring it as I have no real use for it. Definately a course to use a full face.....boulders suck.

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
I have a BMX helmet. I just orderd the full face because I want to save my lovely face from dangers of face plants.

Is it a full face? I am a s/m.

That is nice of you!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I have a BMX helmet. I just orderd the full face because I want to save my lovely face from dangers of face plants.

Is it a full face? I am a s/m.

That is nice of you!
Yeah it is a full face. it is like a XC helmet with a fiberglass wrap. One of these but in Red

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
yup tomorrow. with allsk8sno and anyone else from WSU wa can convince to go.

It is spring break for us starting TODAY!!!! A whole week of no classes. For me nice!
Saaaa-WEET!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
if you could bring it that would be awesome!!
Sorry R_S :(

It looks like (after talking with my GF) I gave the helmet to Mitzel123's little Bro after seeing him escape death multiple times with only a XC helmet. I was wondering why I hadn't seen it in awhile.

Hope Freak or VG let you know.....

Hope everything went well this weekend and you didn't need the full face.

Rhino