Quantcast

spokane this august

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
hey i'm planning on coming to spokane, WA for august and was wondering how the downhill riding is. Will it be worth dragging my hardtail up from san diego?

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
well, it's she. and i live on the coast, which doesn't get too hot...but i grew up in northern california so i like the dry heat. good to hear that there's some good riding, though. i drove through spokane last summer and it looked pretty flat.
how's the scene as far a clubs or bars? and is seattle as cool as people say it is?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
audj said:
well, it's she. and i live on the coast, which doesn't get too hot...but i grew up in northern california so i like the dry heat. good to hear that there's some good riding, though. i drove through spokane last summer and it looked pretty flat.
how's the scene as far a clubs or bars? and is seattle as cool as people say it is?

Spokane has some pretty fierce college meat markets down town, since Gonzaga is right there.. Also, from what i saw the mongolian BBQ was the place to be on prom night...

Seattle is pretty cool. If you put the word out, im sure you could get some willing guides for the riding and for things to do in the evening.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
audj said:
I've heard it really sucks to be young and single in Spokane.