Quantcast

Spokane This Weekend?

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Not that i'm not down with all the serious talk about shops and what not but...
Is anyone going over to beacon this weekend, I'm gonna be over there with a couple friends and was just wondering who else is gonna be there.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
a few of my friends are going tomarrow, one rides a azonic steelhead and the other a kona stinky... i am stuck at home with a bent fork... :nopity:
btw... its saterday, so beacon will have a fair amount of people

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
a few guys from MT will be there. One on a Demo 9 and another on a black Big Hit. I wont be able to make it for a couple more weekends

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Kanter said:
a few guys from MT will be there. One on a Demo 9 and another on a black Big Hit. I wont be able to make it for a couple more weekends
I was there yesterday with a group of buddies and I think I ran into those guys at the wallride over by the towers. Spokane was goood! Rode all over the hill and had a blast. :)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I keep asking this but no one has an answer. Are there any other trails like the Zipper by the Zipper? Where does Brain Damage start? I have heard a little about it.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Kanter said:
I keep asking this but no one has a answer. Are there any other trails like the Zipper by the Zipper? Where does Brain Damage start? I have heard a little about it.
I think Brain Damage is to the right of the zipper. Not sure, but it has been a while since I have ridden that side of the hill. I am sure the loc's could answer better than me since I am from the other side of the mountains.

There was a fun trail with a bunch of berms over to far riders right of the zipper that you could hit that would hook up with a double track and end up at the school. I don't know if it is still there, but it used to have a jump over an old truck on it.