Quantcast

Spokane

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Is there any other riding around the Spokane area like Beacon? We are looking for some longer DH trails with some FR stuff.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Wow Spokane must only have Beacon...... any long DH, shuttlable trails or long DH trails you have to work for?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Ive ridden Silver a few years ago.... How are the trails at Silver lately? I heard they are building a lot of trails on the front now, more DH oriented rather than the XCish they use to have.

How about the trails at Sweitzer? I watched the Norba DH last year but didn't ride the trails. Are there a lot of trails for DH? Any FR?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
silver's super d last year was very fun xc trail dh stuff, it was great.
schwietzers stuff there is usually pretty sick. there is definatly some stuff worth exploring there

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Where can I find out about the races at Silver? I cant find any on their website yet.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I've heard that if you do volunteer work at silver on their trails, you can earn a season pass. Rumor has it that IMBA' pro trail crew is coming back to put in more trails up there. I rode a lot of the new DH-singletrack last summer, the last weekend. Me, the token XC girl with a bunch of VP frees etc, what a blast.
Definately DH all the way.

geargrrl

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
last year that wasn't true... my friend asked about getting free passes for trail work and was denied...maybe they changed cause no one was showing up to build...
hope they have good trails i am itching to check out the dh stuff up there