Quantcast

Sponsored Links

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Hopefully, they're supposed to be there. :)

Don't worry, members who have paid for premium accounts won't see these ads soon...just testing at the moment.

J

JRB

whoa - good thing. I was about to start bitching like skrdshthead. :D

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
I'm not a fan of these ads. Do they actually generate any revenue (just curious) or are they in place to encourage premium usage?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Superdeft said:
I'm not a fan of these ads. Do they actually generate any revenue (just curious) or are they in place to encourage premium usage?
I would think that they would be the least obtrusive ads that could be used on a site like this.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
those ads are pretty unobtrusive in my opinion.i mean they are just a little line under the first post no big deal.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
at least they are not bright flashy noise making ads that get you in trouble at work. rememebr the add with the fly that buzzes around?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The only new ad you should be seeing is in the footer, but if you want to get rid of them all just click the premium accounts link in the header and subscribe.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I have earthlink w/ their pop up blocker thingy, and I don't see them I do hear a bloop one something other than the page I am requestings is getting blocked..... my 2cents