Quantcast

Sponsorship

BMXracer 107

Chimp
Aug 17, 2010
Melrose WI USA
Weve been racin for a while now and hav started to kinda look for some sponsors. I dont know whether i should just wait for them to come to me or send them my records/achevements and ask them for it. Were not real worried about getting sponsored as of right now because i am only like 100th in my division. what should i do?

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
it doesnt hurt to go out there and look for yourself. dont expect to get a full on deal and expect alot of people not to respond. a good way to start is to perhaps as a local shop to sponsor you i.e give you a decent discount on parts. it helps if you have a good portfolio or resume made out in order to present yourself in a good manner. sponsorship isn't the be all end all to riding, but its a goal and those are always good to have. best of luck

i noticed that your only 14 years old, not to rant on you but its just the reality, to be sponsored at that age you better be doing some really big things, keep riding and practicing and maybe in a couple years when your finishing top 10 frequently you'll have a better shot. just keep riding and having fun thats what its really about

Last edited: